Taco Bell, a global fast food and restaurant chain is conducting a TellTheBell survey. The www.tellthebell.com rewards its customers for their feedback on the services they value.
Taco Bell, a global fast food and restaurant chain, has launched a TellTheBell survey. The official Taco Bell survey offers its customers fair rewards for their feedback on the services received.
So if you visit Taco Bell this week and get your receipt, it could be a lucky day for you and you could be one of the survey winners. The TellTheBell research has been around for a long time. Responding to this survey is also very easy for all customers.
TellTheBell Survey Terms and Conditions
To participate in the TellTheBell survey, you must meet certain conditions listed below. Check the same here:
- Please keep your order receipt in a safe place after shopping at the Taco Bell restaurant.
- To participate in the survey, a unique 16-digit survey code is required on the receipt.
- Otherwise, you will need information such as the store number, date and time of your visit to Taco Bell.
- The participant’s age must be at least 18 years old. People under the age of 18 cannot participate in the survey.
- Only a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia can complete the questionnaire for this survey.
- A participant can only complete the survey once per purchase receipt.
- Complete the survey within 7 days of your visit to Taco Bell.
TellTheBell is one of the most popular and sought-after takeout meals in the world. Whether you like fast food or not, everyone has to accept that the hood is the most famous food in the world. When customers complete the TelltheBell survey, they can earn $ 500 in cash.